Sunday 7 July 2013

Comic con OZ

So I went to comic con with my closest friend and we had a ball! I recommend you go if you love comics, games and tv series. It was amazing! My friend dressed as deadpool, and he had made his costume by buying a morphsuit and adding various details such as black to the suit and weaponry props. 
My whole supergirl cosplay outfit was made from scratch and bought everything at spotlight other than the S of which I cut off a t shit and glued on. 

He and I had a great time dressing up and posing for 40+ people. I had a few people offer me a job as they were photographers as well, so you never know what you'll come across!! 

Tad blurry sorry

My friend

Some random as batman and I



Above are us two

My friend with the foot ninjas from ninja turtles 

No comments:

Post a Comment