Tuesday 2 April 2013

Boohoo.com delivery!

Today my boohoo.com package arrived from Ireland to my humble abode in Australia.
Here's a quick overview of all the pieces including; name of piece, price (AUD), colour and size (Australian sizes). I personally love this site as it is cheap but the quality is fairy good. I would recommend boohoo.com. Make sure you get your measurements right though!

I bought 6 pieces of clothing.
'Nicole lace high neck crop top' - $24, cream, size 8: the top was veryyy hard to fit over my shoulders and head and I did need assistance. Though it is quite a journey putting it on it fit me well. I would recommend to go up a size if you are more curvaceous or have a larger upper body. All in all very pretty.

'Victoria open back crop top' - $16, black, size 8; this top was well fitted to my upper body and was super stretchy. The open back is gorgeous and it is very flattering. It was true to size this top.

'Jennifer robbed ponte better skater skirt ' - $24, bright pink, size 8;
this skirt was too large for me but that was my own fault of ordering an 8 instead of a 6 as my waist is smaller than my upper body. Otherwise it would have been true to size. The pink is a true colour and should be carefully washed. The ribbed texture was different but suitable for the upcoming colder months in Australia. This is an amazing skirt to add a pop of colour to any outfit.

'Felicity cross back tartan skater dress' - $30, red and black tartan, size 8;
for dresses I usually get whatever my top size is as the top halves are usually tighter on my selected dress styles but in this case I probably could have gone down to a 6. Though I could have, the 8 still fits fine. I love the pattern and you can easily sad it up and down with accessories.

'Lilly off the shoulder crop Bardot top' - $16, red, size 8:
this top is amazingggg. I could have gone a 6 in this as well but that's because of my lack in bust. On someone with a B or more cup, this could has fitted a tad more. But this top still stayed on and showed my shoulders really elegantly. Great piece overall.

'Olivia zip back sequin long sleeve dress' - $50, soft pink, size 8;
This dress was perfect! No size problems and is utterly flattering. This is very true to size and the quality is stunning. I will be wearing this to my best friends debutante ball. Very sassy.

So from what I've gathered, a few stitches here and there and a better look at what size I pick are the only things that could have been worked upon. The quality was ace and was thick enough for winter. Also my Stalkers, if you haven't noticed I like bright colours especially red Ahaha. Crisp. Contact me! Give me your opinions!













No comments:

Post a Comment