Friday 5 April 2013

Day out shopping

Today I went out with my favourite girls and just threw on some clothing and bought a couple of items.

Today's outfit consisted of my topshop crystal jeans, top shop lightning crop, valley girl wool vest, valley girl wrap around studded watch and on my lips I had the reckon colourburst in the shade 010 hot pink rose vibrant.
I later threw on some low top white converses.
My nails had a raspberry pink random shade tipped with a white nail art pen.

This outfit was just a comfy day outfit which was jazzed up by the crystals on my pants and the highly pigmented lipgloss. I always find colour on my lips dress up and outfit a little bit.

Today I only spent $30 (AUD) all together. I bought a pair lulu and Rose jeans in white and blue from a Glue store. They were down from $90 to $20, a fabulous bargain! I bought these in a size extra small (size 6 aus).
I also got a top from 'Ally'. It is a croquet batwing top in white (but it is a cream colour). It was $10, down from $25 in the size small/medium.

These pieces are amazing and are sure to stand out!
Over and out sas Stalkers.







No comments:

Post a Comment