Thursday 11 April 2013

Pink and black

Pink and black today! I decided to have a bright pop of pink today to brighten up the aura!
Today's outfit consists of my boohoo skirt (new piece, check my older posts to find out cost, sizing and the style). It's so fun and it makes my blush and lips pop!
I paired it with a gold heart belt which is black. I used a $10 (AUD) top from 'Ice' with a heart shape back cut out to make the outfit cohesive.
My shoes are my new love, they were $16 and they only had my size left (size 6/37) They were from a boutique but I'm sure there are similar pairs around. They are super comfy and have a small heel to dress it up. There is flower detailing all around them which makes them super cute.
For my make up I just have my everyday mascara , blush and concealer (nothing special, use your own foundation routine) with bright lips! I've just used my reckon super stay 14 hours in ultimate blush, with a coat of my revlon colour burst in hot pink rose to give it a stronger pink tone.

Simple and easy, what do you think? Over and out sas Stalkers











No comments:

Post a Comment