Thursday 4 April 2013

Chapel street

Today I went to chapel street and I bought some fabulous clothing items. Most of what I bought was on sale as well!

Firstly we went to American apparel and bought an orange turtle neck (size XS) for $46 (AUD) and three pairs of over the knee socks in black, cream and orange for $18 each.

Next we went to topshop and it was having a massive sale and most things were on sale for between 50-70% off. I bought a crop blue sleeveless high necked top (size 6 Australian size) down from $20 to $6.
I got a black baggy oversized top with crystal details on the neck and sleeves (size 6) down from $73 to $36.
And lastly from top shop I bought a pair of light wash jeans with small crystal details (size 6) down from $96 to $29.

At the end of the day I went to forever new and just bought myself a black alligator print (fake) phone cover with slots for cards and money for $10 down from $20. My last purchase of the day was by far my favourite. I bought myself a red,double breasted coat for $100 in a size 10 as I wanted to be able to fit jackets underneath for winter !






No comments:

Post a Comment