Tuesday 9 April 2013

Styling my banana in pajama pants!

So I'm just posting some fun photos along with this post because I love making faces.
Firstly I would pair these blue and white stripped pants with a clean simple plain white top as you don't want to clash patterns, you want to make the pants stand out! I wore a white cropped turtle neck as it is clean, and makes my best assets more focused upon.
Also, don't mind the nail polish, it's not complementary but it was so cool that I had to try it. It's an amazing silver shade done by Sally Hanson.
I simply paired it with gold jewelry which is also plain and simple yet complementary to the pants.
I stuck a bright red lip with it all for a more daring look (and it suits my ghostly white skin tone) but I also have a picture of a pigmented lipgloss being worn. If you don't like lipstick or you don't want to be so bold, a lipgloss is a good alternative.
I love these pants so much, go out and get some sas Stalkers! Contact me!













No comments:

Post a Comment