Monday 1 April 2013

Blonde hair and partying


For a friends 16th birthday party I decided to get dressed up as you do. I just got my hair dyed blonde so I experimented with new colour tones. I also attempted to curl my hair because it's normally straight as anything. Usually I wouldn't go for a light colour on my skin because I'm so pale but on the night everything seemed to pull together well.
The outfit consisted of a sequin and laced pale gold crop top (from Paradisco for $35), a faux leather mini skater skirt (from alive girl for $40) , a thin gold belt (from Forever new in a pack of 3 for $15), matching long earrings (was a birthday gift) and pale gold peep toed pumps (from Wildfire for $50). To top it off I wore the lovely Daisy by Marc which was around $80.
Ever since this outfit I am absolutely in love with leather and/or sequins <3
Feel free to contact me about anything! Contact me at: itshelena@mail.com or itshelenasblog@gmail.com
Over and out sassy stalkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment