Tuesday 2 April 2013

Casual day at home

I'm on holidays at the moment for school but of course they have dumped an unbelievable amount of work on every bodies shoulders. Naturally I have to spend some time at home instead of being out and about. So I put together a comfy but stylish alternative. Why not look good while reaching for those A grades or working from home?
The outfit consists of a knitted jumper from Dotti for $40 (AUD). I have paired it with some black pant/leggings/pixie pants from forever new for $50 which are comfy yet have more of a stylish touch compared to your regular leggings.

For makeup I have a red lipstick in the shade 'true red' on my lips from which was a birthday present, but is from the 'Neways' brand. This colour is more of an orange red compared to a so called 'true' red. None the less it still looks dashing.
My eyes just have the maybelline 'big' lashes mascara on which I think is very good as it separates your lashes.
Lastly my nails are in the shade 'emerald city' from sports girl for $10.
Just left my hair out and messy from 2 day curls.
Anyhow, have a sassy day my Stalkers. Contact me: itshelena@mail.com or itshelenasblog@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment